At 8:30 we meet in our smaller, more intimate chapel on the first floor off of Eckel Hall. The easiest way to access the chapel is from the door with the green awning at the lower end of the parking lot. We celebrate communion every week, and make good use of the hymnals in every pew.
There is no childcare during the 8:30am service.
This Traditional service features our outstanding Schantz organ and our Chancel and Gospel Choirs, as well as a special time for children to participate in the service before being dismissed for Sunday School. This service celebrates the rich tradition and history of both the United Methodist Church as a denomination as well as the local heritage and tradition of Westwood.
- Childcare for infants through 4th grade is available.
- Club 56, for 5th and 6th graders is available in the Wesley Room.
- Youth Group for High School students is available in the Youth Room.
11:00 is our contemporary service. This is a musically driven, Spirit-led service. The Modern Worship Service is an informal and inspirational experience, so come as you are!
- Childcare for infants is available.
- Sunday school for elementary school is available.
- High School students are encouraged to join the 11:00am service for worship.