Nine reasons we involve ourselves in student ministry.
- We all grow up and having older people walk along with us can help sort through life’s changes.
- As we grow up, learn, become adults, we can walk along with our peers to help them.
- It is alright not to know everything. We celebrate learning and growing together.
- We are all trying to be better people and need support to do so.
- Learning how and where God will show up in our lives.
- Helping to sort out our ideas about values and goals for life.
- As Christians, how to follow Jesus and practice the “means of grace.”
- Student ministry is our (students and young adults) in ministry with and to other students and young adults.
- The Student Ministry Team Leader is the one who helps students and adults do this ministry.